Eastern Schools for the Deaf Athletic Association
#1 of 1 Date: March 1998 Section: 600
Reference: Subject: 603
Coaches ________ State Law
________ Directors of Athletics ____X___ ESDAA Bi-Annual Mtg.
________ Superintendents ________ Executive Council
Handbook Cross References:
Provide an avenue of recognition for those athletes who also excel academically.
1. Two Scholar-Athlete certificates are distributed to each Association member school.
2. Athletic Directors chose a boy and a girl from their school who will receive the award. .
3. Athletes' names are supplied to the Association for record keeping and to the website for publication.
Scholar-Athlete: as determined by each school
1. An Administrative Council member will assume responsibility for the certificates and for record keeping.
2. Athletic Directors should report names for record keeping and to the website.
Date Originated Date of Revision Effective Date Approval
November, 1998 March; 1998 N. Robinson