Eastern Schools for the Deaf Athletic Association
#1 of 1 Date: April, 1993 Section: 500
Reference: Subject: 502
Coaches ________ State Law
________ Directors of Athletics ____X___ ESDAA Bi-Annual Mtg.
________ Superintendents ________ Executive Council
Handbook Cross References: ESDAA Constitution - Article I, Section Ila Article II, Section II
The following positions have been authorized by the Administrative Council to certify or approve accounts, vouchers or checks, as applicable, for personal service and operation of the Eastern Schools for the Deaf Athletic Association: Treasurer and President.
The President has authorized the following positions to expend monies in the absence of both of the positions in an emergency in strict accordance with Association rules and regulations and only in areas which do not create a conflict of interest with their normal duties: ESDAA Vice President.
1. All expenditure requests must be submitted to the Association Treasurer for authorization and approval. If the requested amount exceeds $200.00, two signatures are required, both the Treasurer and President must authorize the request.
2. In the absence of the Treasurer, and when circumstances require immediate action, the President may authorize expenditures.
3. In the absence of both the Treasurer and the President, and the need is an emergency, the Vice-President may authorize the expenditures.
4. If the Vice-President authorizes expenditures, he/she is to take due care to assure that there is no conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest. They are to report the authorization as soon as possible to the Association Treasurer.
5. No other personnel are authorized to obligate the Association or to expend funds. Individuals who do so may be:
a. Subject to action by the Administrative Council.
b. Held personally liable for the unauthorized expenditures.
Date Originated Date of Revision Effective Date Approval
April, 1993 November, 1993 G. Baker