Eastern Schools for the Deaf Athletic Association
#1 of 1 Date: October, 1994 Section: 400
Reference: Subject: 414
Coaches ________ State Law
________ Directors of Athletics ________ ESDAA Bi-Annual Mtg. ________ Superintendents ________ Executive Council ________ Other
Handbook Cross References: Page(s)
1. Represent coaches at the spring Athletic Directors' meeting; make a report to the ADs and bring recommendations for rule changes.
2. Notify coaches in the spring of any decisions made at the ADs' meeting effecting the tournament.
3. Maintain tournament rules and regulations and send to the host school. Work with the host school as needed.
4. Set and carry out agenda for the tournament meeting; conduct meeting; seed if necessary; lead all-star discussion.
5. Remain knowledgeable of rule changes.
6. Provide the ESDAA Vice President with needed information for the ESDAA Tournament log book.
7. Report results of the tournament to the ESDAA website.