Eastern Schools for the Deaf Athletic Association
#1 of 2 Date: March, 1994 Section: 400
Reference: Subject: 408
Division I Boys’ Basketball Chairperson
Coaches ________ State Law
________ Directors of Athletics ________ ESDAA Bi-Annual Mtg.
________ Superintendents ________ Executive Council
Handbook Cross References: Page(s)
1. Conduct the tournament coaches' meeting at the host school.
2. Inform new Athletic Directors of the tournament.
3. Prepare forms and direct the skills competition activities.
4. Compile tournament results and maintain division records.
5. Coordinate the AI!-Star balloting/selection process and awards presentation.
6. Distribute seedings for the following year's tournament to division member schools.
7. Represent the coaches at the spring Athletic Directors' meeting with a report.
8. Provide the ESDAA Vice President with needed information for the ESDAA Tournament log book.
9. Report results of the tournament to the ESDAA website.