Eastern Schools for the Deaf Athletic Association
#1 of 2 Date: November, 1994 Section: 400
Reference: Subject: 407
Track and Field Chairperson
Coaches ________ State Law
________ Directors of Athletics ________ ESDAA Bi-Annual Mtg.
________ Superintendents ________ Executive Council
Handbook Cross References: Page(s)
1. Assists the host school by ensuring the host school has knowledge of the rules and regulations (guidelines) and enforces them.
2. Chairs the championship meeting the night before the tournament.
3. Maintains and updates the ESDAA Track and Field records (such as boys/girls performances for each event, records broken, team standings and point totals).
4. Maintains records of the coaches' meetings and presents a report at the Athletic Directors' spring meeting.
5. Provides the Vice President with needed information for the ESDAA Tournament log book.
6. Report results of the tournament to the ESDAA website.