Eastern Schools for the Deaf Athletic Association
#1 of 2 Date: March, 1991 Section: 400
Reference: Subject: 402
Coaches ________ State Law
________ Directors of Athletics ____X___ ESDAA Bi-Annual Mtg. ________ Superintendents ________ Executive Council ________ Other
Handbook Cross References: ESDAA Constitution - Article II, Sections ! and II Policy 405
Role and Function:
The Vice President shall perform the duties of the President in his/her absence or inability to act. The Vice-President shall assist the President in any matters necessary.
The Vice-President is accountable to the President and the members of the Athletic Directors' Administrative Council.
1. Maintain and update the Association's log book entitled "Guidelines for ESDAA Tournaments and Historical Records."
2. Maintain and update a list of schools currently participating in tournaments and the sports offered by each school (Sports' Declaration Sheet).
3. Provide for new member orientation (405).
3. Perform any other duties which are assigned by the President or the Administrative Council.
4. Become President at the completion of his/her term of office.
Elected every two years at the spring Athletic Director's meeting
Date Originated Date of Revision Effective Date Approval
March, 1992 April, 1992 G. Baker