The Chairperson of the Boys Division III Basketball shall either be one of the Coaches or obviously one of the ESDAA Athletic Directors.
In the absence of the Chairperson at the Tournament, it will be necessary for the Chairperson to appoint another Coach or Athletic Director to assume the- following responsibilities:
- be present and conduct all Coaches` Meetings along with the Coach or Athletic Director of the host school
- resolve disputes- by referring to the rules and regulations of the ESDAA. If no rule covers the dispute; a consensus (by- vote) may be needed at that time to resolve the dispute. If, however, an emergency- is- not the case; this dispute may need 'o be brought before the Athletic Directors in proposal form.
- to lead and conduct the discussion regarding Team 21, foul shooting. All-Star selections, seeding, etc.
- discuss future Tournaments and particularly special circumstances that host schools may encounter.
- provide input and act as a resource to the host school for that particular upcoming Tournament.
- if any seeding changes from the prior Coaches' Meeting are necessary; the Chairperson must have full knowledge upon any seeding change and have full input into any decisions that are rendered.
- to report at the Athletic Directors' Meeting by representing the feelings of the coaches with regards to new rules, revised rules, etc.